Copyright policy within the KORD Service:
All sound recordings have been licensed and cleared through direct license agreements with the respective rightsholders.
All song copyrights covered under license from The MLC pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 115(d)(2) and 37 C.F.R. 210.24.
All images within the KORD service fall under one of the below scenarios:
- Commercial License (Getty Images, etc.)
- Creative Commons License
- Permission from the rightsholder/owner/creator
- Public Domain
- Fair Use (uses defined within Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act including criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research)
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been utilized within KORD in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide KORD with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- a detailed description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located within KORD
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
Please send the above information to:
Attn: Copyright Agent
1051 Port Washington Blvd, #1494
Port Washington, NY 11050
Email to: [email protected]